Set your keyboard shortcuts to your own in Android
Posted by: Babar 5 December 2013 No Comment
Set up your keyboard launch shortcuts
You can make any app with your own shortcut key in Android.Google make it easy for their customers to access any app on their phones with set a shortcut key.so people feel it easy and reliable to use any app as old keyboard system in Android.
The phone has a completely customisable collection of app launcher shortcuts, which are found under Settings > Applications > Quick Launch
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook fanpage for latest Tech News and Tutorials.
Subscribe to TecRux:
Subscribe to RSS Feed
or get latest updates in your Inbox. Note: * Click confirmation link sent in email
* Don't see the email, check spam folder
- Access Google Voice with Android Widgets Quickly
- Updated Gmail App in Android Market: Priority Inbox available on Android
- Coolest Windows 7 Tips and Tricks – Taskbar Shortcuts and Tweaks
- HTC joins Telstra for launching Android Wildfire in Australia on 24th August
- Three Chances the WordPress for Android App Absolutely Needs