Android Tips: Add words to the Android dictionary and feel better
Posted by: Babar 5 December 2013 No Comment
Add words to the Android dictionary
If you feel uncomfortable and its difficult to write any spell again and again while chatting on Android,don’t feel hurt .Android is giving a very useful feature which makes you happy and texting will b easy for you.
Just type the text once into your Android phone’s text field – then long-press on it in the suggested word field. This adds it to the dictionary, so you’ll never have to type more than the first couple of characters of your stupid name again.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook fanpage for latest Tech News and Tutorials.
Subscribe to TecRux:
Subscribe to RSS Feed
or get latest updates in your Inbox. Note: * Click confirmation link sent in email
* Don't see the email, check spam folder
- 4 Tips that Can Help Increase Your Guest Post Approval Rate
- Android 2.2 Officially Released for Samsung Galaxy S
- How to add Digg button in WordPress without Plugin
- Facebook for Android Refits as Mark Zuckerburg moves to Android !!!
- Coolest Windows 7 Tips and Tricks: Change Logon Screen