How to Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 3 on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Using Sn0wbreeze [Windows]
iOS 5 Beta 3 was released to developers few hours ago which brings the feature of floating panel. Now Sn0wbreeze has also been updated to support iOS 5 Beta 3 jailbreak on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. To prevent piracy, it does not hactivate or adds afc2 in this release.
Users having iPhone 3GS with old bootrom can enjoy fully untethered jailbreak as informed earlier.
Following are the supported devices:
* iPhone 3GS (old bootrom) [UNTETHERED] * iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) [TETHERED] * iPhone 4 GSM [TETHERED] * iPhone 4 CDMA [TETHERED] * iPod Touch 3G [TETHERED] * iPod Touch 4 [TETHERED] * iPad 1G [TETHERED]
The procedure to jailbreak iOS 5 beta 3 is similar to that of the last release.
1. You will need the following things, download them from the links given below.
- Download Sn0wbreeze 2.8b4 from here.
- Download iOS 5 Beta 3 from here.
- Download iTunes 10.5 Beta 3 from here.
If you face any problem while performing this process just write us in the comment section below, we will love to answer your queries.