How to: Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 Untethered Using RedSn0w [Windows]
iOS 4.3.3 was released by Apple a few days back. Below is the guide on how to jailbreak iOS devices running on iOS 4.3.3 using RedSn0w. This jailbreak is completely Untethered on iOS 4.3.3. Please make sure not to update to 4.3.3 if you rely on an unlock.
First you need to have the following things with you:
- iTunes 10.2.2
- Redsn0w for Windows [Download from Here or Here]
- iOS 4.3.3 for iPhone, iPod & iPad [Download from Here]
Now follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Connect and Restore/Update your iPhone to iOS 4.3.3.
2. Once iTunes has completed the restoring/updating process, open Redsn0w.
3. Click the ‘Browse‘ button and select the iOS 4.3.3 you downloaded.
4. You will see the screen below when the firmware has been verified.
5. Now check ‘Install Cydia‘ and click Next.
6. Switch off your device and plug it into the computer, Click Next.
7. Now Redsn0w will guide you through series of process to get into DFU mode. All you have to do is to follow the on-screen instructions as shown below.
8. Once you have followed the on-screen instructions, your device will reboot. Redsn0w will start uploading the new RAM Disk and Kernel. Just wait till you see the below screen.
Now your iOS 4.3.3 device has been successfully jailbroken (untethered). If you face any problem while performing the jailbreak process just write us in the comment section below, we will help you out.