Create & Organize Notes on iPhone with OneNote
Microsoft has released OneNote app for iPhone. This easy to use app allows you to create, view and organize your notes on iPhone. Beside text you can also add images, bullets and check-boxes in your notes. You can also sync your notes with free Windows Live Online storage and access them anywhere you want.
Following are the features:
- Create flexible notes that can include text, pictures, bullets, and checkboxes
- Check To Do items off on the go
- Save time with quick access to your most recent notes
- Work with confidence—OneNote Mobile automatically syncs your notes with Windows Live in the background
- Organize your notes into sections or create new notebooks using OneNote 2010 or OneNote Web App and access them from your iPhone
To run this app, you should have the following things:
- iOS 4.2 or higher on your iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Windows Live ID
- Supported Web Browser
Download OneNote from here [iTunes link].