Get Android LockScreen on your iPhone with AndroidLock XT !!!
In iPhone we have to slide the bar to unlock, if you are tired of doing this all the time install AndroidLock XT app on your iPhone. This app gives iPhone an Android-like lock screen where we have to draw the correct pattern to unlock. To run this app you will have to first jailbreak your iPhone. If you haven’t jailbroken your iPhone 4 yet, then follow the guide to jailbreak iPhone 4 on iOS 4.0, 4.0.1 in our earlier post.
You may also like to check: ‘How to Get Android Like Display on your iOS Device‘
- Customizable appearance
- Enable/Disable switch
- Tap/Slide to unlock (AndroidLock is minimized)
- Compatible with LockCalendar, LockInfo and Cydgets
- Max attempts limit
- Emergency call
- Can be set to require pattern only after some time
Beside the features this app also has some bugs which are:
- LockInfo in full-screen mode will unlock the phone no matter what the pattern is.
- SmartScreen will slow down AndroidLock in some configurations.
This app is available
at RYP [All the sales have moved to Cydia] for $1.49. You can download this app from Cydia.
Go to Cydia and search for AndroidLock XT.
We have read the reviews and this app is liked by most of the people. You should really give it a shot and get a new way of unlocking iPhone for just $1.49. Do write us your opinion in the comments section below.