Microsoft announced Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect
Microsoft has announced a 4GB Xbox 360 bundled with Kinect only for $299.99. The bundle also includes 20 games in which players will make their way through different adventures, navigating noisy waterfalls and ducking and dodging through mountaintop obstacle courses and other locations.
The best part of this offer is “Kinect”, Microsoft’s special technology that eliminates the need of a controller to play games. The “Kinect” is a sleek, bar like device that sits on or around the TV and senses and listens to movements, gestures and sounds of player. The player moves naturally and plays physically while his avatar works the same inside console and appears on the Screen. Kinect was earlier knows as Project Natal and is launched by Microsoft to compete with Nintendo Co.’s Wii.
Microsoft XBOX 360 4GB is also available without Kinect for $199. The shipment is starting on 3rd of August this year.
Pre-ordering Kinect or the Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect today will result in receiving a token to download three exclusive game levels for Kinect Adventures.
In addition you will get:
- Two exclusive levels of Rallyball—”Chomper” and “Twisters”—where you challenge multiple waves of spinning and chomping Rallyball patterns!
- One exclusive level of Reflex Ridge, “Champion,” where you dodge obstacles, collect pins and race against time.
- An exclusive Kinect Adventures Helicopter prop for your avatar.
There is unconfirmed news that Xbox 360 Arcade will feature the following:
- Similar Xbox 360 250GB design with matte Black finish
- Built in 802.11n Wi-Fi
- 4 GB internal flash memory in place of 250 GB internal Hard drive
- More ports: 5 USB ports 3 in front/2 in back
- Kinect Ready: Featuring a dedicated, specialized port, the Xbox 360 4GB is built to connect seamlessly with the Kinect Sensor.
But it looks as if 4GB is pretty expensive when compared to 250GB because there isn’t much difference in the prices only $50. The question is, who will buy it? Will you?